QUALITY ASSURANCE FUNCTIONAL SOFTWARE TESTER
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
Schedules & Benefits
General Requirements for Consideration
1. Bachelor’s Degree, 9 years of professional work experience in a professional business environment, including 6 years’ experience working in the software testing quality assurance field.
High School Diploma and 9+ years’ experience working in the software testing quality assurance field.
2. QA experience with web-based and mobile applications.
3. Specific experience working with or working knowledge of software test case execution, and defect report writing.
4. A working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
5. A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and verbally.
6. The successful candidate will also possess the following additional traits: Self-starter mindset; Ability to thrive in a teamwork environment; Desire and ability to effectively multi-task across projects and responsibilities; Desire and flexibility to learn new applications and project functionality as project schedules dictate.
For prompt consideration and to learn more about Blueprint Consulting and this opportunity, apply here.